Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Hmmm...glowing skin???
My boss was in my office earlier and mentioned that I look healthier and my face seems to have more color lately. It’s not like I normally look unhealthy, so his comment made me wonder. Then it suddenly occurred to me that it might possibly be from the hormones??? Then I started blushing like mad so my face had even more color at that point!!! Whatever the case, his comment made me feel good. After he’d left it occurred to me that perhaps he was subtly referring to my pierced ears? I don’t even think about them being pierced anymore so it didn’t occur to me at the time. Who knows. I just thought it was interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just feeling good about ourselves and being accepted allows us to glow a little.
Caroline xxx
Awww nice girl =) I think there is definitely something to be said about being able to be yourself and the change that can come over us without us even knowing. I recently had someone tell me they thought I was much happier over the last few months and they hadn't known why.
*hugs* girl. And also note that you have been selected for a Glamorous Blog Award =) See here for details: http://blog.jericatruax.com/2010/01/glamorous-blog-award.html
Glowing? As in radiation? LOL.
You know we want to see a pic soon of this radioactive beauty!
Caroline:
Very true; self-acceptance is an amazing thing!
Jerica:
I don’t think we realize how much it takes out of us trying to live a life that isn’t authentic.
Thanks for the award Jerica, that’s really neat! I’d like to thank the Academy, and my agent, and….
Lori:
There’s more truth to that than you realize! LOL I spent over 11 years doing environmental cleanup of nuclear reactors and contaminated facilities for the Dept of Energy! I’ll probably glow for the next thousand years!
Post a Comment