Monday, June 28, 2010
A wedding next spring!!!
It looks like my sister will be getting married next spring!! I'm so happy for her!!! She's a single mom raising her son and dealing with an ex who's a total a$$, and she's been alone for quite a while. I'm so happy for her because she deserves to be happy and to have someone love her and someone she can share her life with. Maybe I can ask if I can be a brides maid!! I was planning to go visit her sometime this summer, but it looks like those plans are on hold and I should plan on going down there next spring! This is such wonderful news!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats to your Sis. It's wonderful to hear on occasion of someone deserving getting a chance to be happy. And best of luck to you with getting to be a bridesmaid!
Post a Comment