Rebecca, I LOVE you photographs... we should compare notes! They are beautiful. What camera do you use? I'm currently using a Nikon D-90....~Keri
Absolutely beautiful pictures Rebecca!Elly
Gorgeous! I'm just jealous you live somewhere that has such beautiful things to photograph. Thanks for sharing them!
These are just dazzling, Rebecca! Your pics immediately caught my eye. Please share more in the future!
Ooh! I love the pictures, especially the one with the sun through the trees.
What lovely pictures, Rebecca! You are a very good photographer.Melissa XX
Breathtaking photos - soulwarming. Thank you.El
PSI have set No.5 from the top as background on my PC.El
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Rebecca, I LOVE you photographs... we should compare notes! They are beautiful. What camera do you use? I'm currently using a Nikon D-90....
~Keri
Absolutely beautiful pictures Rebecca!
Elly
Gorgeous! I'm just jealous you live somewhere that has such beautiful things to photograph. Thanks for sharing them!
These are just dazzling, Rebecca! Your pics immediately caught my eye. Please share more in the future!
Ooh! I love the pictures, especially the one with the sun through the trees.
What lovely pictures, Rebecca! You are a very good photographer.
Melissa XX
Breathtaking photos - soulwarming. Thank you.
El
PS
I have set No.5 from the top as background on my PC.
El
Post a Comment