Seems like I recall reading something to the effect that during transition it’s prudent to take the male part out for a test drive every so often to make sure you don’t lose the capacity to orgasm after GRS; to more or less make sure the brain maintains the proper connections. Is there some truth to this or am I way off base? I ask because doing that is about the last thing I want to do, but I don’t want to risk losing that particular function in case I’m ever able to have surgery. As always, thanks for your comments!
Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
This is apparently what Dr. Christine McGinn believes. I really don't know what the evidence says, but she's not a BS type of person, so I'm sure she has some basis for it.
Like you, I was a bit distressed to hear this position, as that is not an aspect of the identity I want to think about, let alone use.
Exactly! It's distressing enough just knowing it's there, and the thought of having to do that is painful to even think about.
Quite! Euk! Perhaps we should start a club.
Caroline xxx
LOL! But what would the name of the club be???
Is it even possible to do that, after months of androgen blockers and estrogen?
Melissa XX
Yes Melissa it is possible but not easy.
Pardon the expression, stiff upper lip and think of England.
Hugs,
April
Nothing's impossible. The capacity for sexual stimulation still rests more with what's between the ears than with the goods down below! Trrrrust me on that one. But sure, don't be afraid to use it lest you may lose it.
mind not functioning at full speed just now and the best I can think of is "the ultra bliss club".
I know that countless billions are thinking of sex just now, wether they want to or not or wether they will ever get to satisfy those thoughts or not, like an unfulfillable hunger. I was always grateful to not appear to be pestered or driven by such desires to anything like the degree that might be considered normal. To be free of any of those thoughts or needs is my ultra bliss.
Caroline xxx
Post a Comment