Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hope springs eternal

A job listing for a Psychology Technician job at the university was just posted, and I feel really good about my chances for several reasons. My previous employment at the university should help, plus the fact that I’ve taken a bunch of psychology classes there, and I worked as a student research assistant for two semesters for a psychology professor conducting a research study, so I have experience doing exactly what they want. But the main reason I’m so optimistic about this is because I’ve worked with nearly half of the professors in that department, so they know who I am, which will be an advantage for me. So, I’m really excited about this!

7 comments:

A said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed!

Hugs,

April

Melissa said...

As Jessie Jackson says, "Keep hope alive!" I hope you get the job, Rebecca!

Good luck!
Melissa XX

Leslie Ann said...

Excellent! That sounds promising. Keep us posted!

Jillaine said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Caroline said...

This sounds like a brilliant chance for you, fingers crossed for you all the same.

Caroline xxx

Calie said...

I'm sending energy your way, girl! Good luck!

Calie xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,

The best of luck on getting a new job.

Just rely on the LORD to get you the best job ever.

I'm still waiting, but not worrying. I trust the LORD to get me my new job. I've been at it for a little over a year now...so you have faith.

Many blessings,
Kay