I’ve told all the people in my office that I’m transsexual, including my boss and the Program Director, and everyone has been totally supportive about it. They’ve all said that they want to ensure that I’m comfortable here and to let them know if there’s anything they can do to help. I talked with the Program Director this morning and we had a long talk and I felt so good afterward. This has been an emotional day for me because I can be myself and everyone accepts me as Rebecca, and it means more than I can say to know that the people I work with care about me so much. I feel so free, and that I can finally enjoy being who I am and not have to worry so much anymore. It’s like today is the first day I truly am Rebecca.
And I also got my ears pierced again; hopefully the third time is the charm!

7 comments:
Great news!
Your life sounds like its been filled with light. So pleased !
As for the piercing - I think that those studs are going to have to stay put for quite some time !!
Becca
That moment of feeling free to not have to hide you true self is one of joy. So happy for you.
That's just amazing! Especially when I think back to your posts from just a few months ago when it seemed nothing could go right for you. Just goes to show, you never know...
I echo what Sonora said. Good news!
Calie xxx
omg wow! YAY!!!! I'm so glad! Things are finally looking up BIGTIME hehe.
Am so glad you found this company who will accept you for who you are. Yea Rebecca!!
Post a Comment