I’m touched by everyone’s concern and apologize for causing
all this worry. Life has thrown me
another curve-ball that I’ve been dealing with the past several months, and I
tend to withdraw during times of stress. But I’m still here and all things
considered I can’t complain about life. My transition has gone about as far as
it’s going to under the current circumstances, but I can live with that. I’m in
a good place where I can just live my life as Rebecca and the gender issues are
slowly fading away. I truly feel blessed that I can finally be me and live a
life where I am happy.
The on-line dating has had lots of ups and downs. I took my
profile down for a while because I needed a break, but recently put it back up
and met someone about ten days ago. We went on a date and it was wonderful. We’re
just getting to know each other, but I can tell she’s a really special person
and her friendship means the word to me.
So, that’s where I’m at these days. Again, thank you all for
your concern, it means a great deal to me to have people in my life who care.
And I promise to keep the blog updated more frequently!

5 comments:
Very very good to here from you. Sadly life can often be rubbish - I hope it helps a little bit that there are people all round the world hoping that things get better for you
Becca
X
Good to read a post where you can say, "I can finally be me and live a life where I am happy. "
None of us expect that the new life will be full of flowers and fireworks, often just a little happiness is enough...
So wonderful to hear all is good with you, and terrific to know you are safe and healthy. My prayers have been answered in the positive... Praise the Lord!
Best of everything in your dating.
Hugs and continued Prayers,
Cynthia XX
Glad to hear you are all right and have good prospects.
I have a blog going and i would appreciate it if you could add it to your list.
http://myblogcelebrities.blogspot.com
thank you
jessica Myers
Post a Comment