I met
someone really special on-line. Last Friday she sent me a wink, and I winked
back, and then she asked to chat, and off we went! We’ve chatted most every day
and night since then getting to know each other. She’s intelligent, funny, easy
to talk to, and a really sweet person. The only catch is she’s married and
lives in Pennsylvania, and has made it clear she loves her husband and won't be leaving him. We’ve both said we need to stay friends only, but we
both worry about it going past that. I know it sounds crazy to develop feelings
for someone after just five days of chatting, but I feel like I’ve known her so
much longer. And I’m probably not being very smart to develop feelings for
someone who is unavailable in every way, but I can’t really help the way I
feel. I just know that she makes me happy and I miss her when we aren’t
chatting. We’ve decided not to talk on the phone in an effort to just stay
friends, which is ironic because I really would like to talk with her but I’m
usually the one who’s reluctant to talk on the phone. Anyway, that’s the
current status of my on-line dating journey. I'm a little nervous posting this because I'm probably going to have people telling me what I poor decision I'm making, but maybe that's what I need to hear. And I stopped talking to the scammer lady because it got to be annoying.
I felt like she wanted us to be married by next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It surprised me to learn that we can develop close friendships at a distance and online...
Seven billion people on the planet and for many so hard to get close to anyone, see where it goes...
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I hope the dating is going well
Becca
X
Hi Rebecca,
It's been quite a while since last hearing from you... hope all is well with you and your sons.
I think of you often and wonder how your dating is going. I have prayed that you are safe and healthy, and that you are still working. Any further thoughts on transitioning?
Love to hear from you.
Hugs and prayers,
Cynthia
Does anyone know Rebecca and if she is ok.
I like many, worry that all is not Ok
Rachel
Well....I just came here with the same question as you, Rachel.
I was thinking about her this morning and hoping she was ok.
This is beginning to frighten me. Please, Rebecca, let us know what is going on and that you are okay.
Praying as always,
Cynthia
Post a Comment