Friday, March 5, 2010

I thought...

I thought I could relegate Rebecca to the back of my mind again…

I thought it would be easier to fall back into male mode again…

I thought I could keep my life compartmentalized…

I thought I could handle all this…

I was wrong.

5 comments:

Debra said...

*hugs* Girl. I know when people say they know what you're feeling it doesn't help but girl I REALLY know how you are feeling here.

I couldn't take it, not after knowing what I knew. The first 28 years I didn't know so I could live ignorantly....but after that on way =(

*BIG HUGS*

Caroline said...

I am so sorry to read this especially when after all my own personal struggles I have found myself in a comfortable place at last. The blog world is full of people feeling low in my corner of the net, I guess at the moment neither positive or negative posts will do anything to lift your spirits. I hope you find a way out of this soon.

Best wishes, Caroline XXX

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you girlfriend. Drop me a line if you want to chat.

Blessings and Love,
Sophie

Lori D said...

It is what it is, and sadly I don't think this will ever go away for you. I can only hope you find the tools you need to cope and move forward to appreciate each day of living.

Leslie Ann said...

It seems pretty clear that denial doesn't work for most folks like us. I see people trying to push it back into its box, lock it away, and they always report a relapse. I hope you can find a way to make peace between your inner self and the outer world's realities.

I owe you some emails. Sounds like a good time to work on those...