
I see my true self starting to emerge
I see hope for new beginning
I see a complexion which has become smoother and softer
I see facial hair which depresses me and makes me feel bad
I see a hideously big and grotesque adams apple
I see my happiness and contentment potentially fading away
I see hopelessness creeping back into my soul
I see the potential reality of living a life where I can't be myself, again
I see someone trying to be brave and hopeful, but failing miserably
I see someone scared to death of losing everything...

4 comments:
Well all that might be true but you have a great smile and the eyes twinkle, sparkle of what is to be!
I see someone full of all the hopes and fears that we all have and who is making the best lemonade out of life's lemons. I see a beautiful woman, both inside and out. I see redemption in self worth and confidence. Good luck, girlfriend.
wow girl, I see a pretty woman when I look at this picture! =) And your smile seems to brighten the whole picture. =)
I see a beautiful woman who needs a hug and some optimism.
I see an absolutely normal human being who lost her job and is absolutely terrified about the future.
I see someone talented and qualified who will find that job.
I see happiness returning.
I do wish I could hug you, Rebecca.
Calie xxx
Post a Comment