Today I was supposed to have my second laser treatment, but instead I got a refund for my remaining treatments. Now I can pay my medical bills and pay for the water heater.
I may be alive on the outside, but I feel dead inside. I just wish I could stop the pain. Now I understand why people turn to alcohol or drugs to numb themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Rebecca,
Glad to see you posted, worried about you.
I am so sorry about the delay with laser. I recently received a bill from our version of the IRS asking for one thousand dollars. I had saved the money to buy new glasses...oh well...start again.
I know how tough it can be, please hang in there and have hope for the future.
Let me know if you ever want to chat on the phone.
Hugs,
April
*hugs* I still hope and pray things can be different for you soon, girl.
Rebecca, no need to turn to alcohol (makes you fat, numbs your brain, can give you headaches) when you have friends. Keep writing and we will keep reading. Go girl! You got that first job and you will get another one. Just keep your head up when you interview. Stay positive.
Your friend and cheerleader.
Calie xxx
I know that was a very bitter pill to swallow, Rebecca, but you are doing what women have always done, sacrifice their own needs to take care of their family first. That shows resolve and strength of character, great traits to have in your situation.
Stay strong for your boys, and do keep us updated, okay?
Cyberhug, girlfriend.
Hi Rebecca,
I'm glad you posted, even if the news is not all that great. I've been worried about you. I wish there was more I could do than say "I care", but I do care. Please hang in there. I've been down dark roads and managed to make it back so I'm not just being Pollyanna when I say that the moments for joy you've known WILL return. There are many of us who care about you.
Love,
Karen Sullivan
Thanks for the wonderful comments and all the encouragement, it means so much to me, especially these days. My sons do keep me going, even when I want to give up. My oldest turns 20 on Monday, so I have that to look forward to.
Post a Comment