Yep, two posts in one night! Lol Don’t think I’ve ever done
that before!
I can’t believe I started this blog on 2009. Wow! It’s been
quite a journey. And along the way I’ve been fortunate to connect with some
really wonderful people who have helped me though my transition, and who became
friends and people I cared about. Unfortunately, due to my struggles over the
past couple of years and my tendency to withdraw, I’ve lost touch with some of
these people.
There was a woman in Seattle whose transition coincided with
mine and she was someone I really leaned on and she helped me more than she
probably realizes. Anyway. Now that I live fairly close to Seattle I would love
to get back in touch with her and possibly meet her. But her blog is no longer
active and I can’t find any old e-mails from her, so I don’t know how to reach
her. I know she had her original blog in which she used her real name, but ended
that blog and started a new one with a different name to protect her privacy.
The name she used in her second blog was Debra, and I think
the name of that blog may have been Transitioning Past, but I’m not positive
about that. She works in the computer software industry, and she had done some
modeling.
If anyone knows who I’m talking about I would really
appreciate it if you could let her know I’m trying to contact her. Thanks!
Rebecca

4 comments:
Hi Rebecca,
You're not thinking of Jill Davidson, are you?
Calie
Hi Calie. No, different person. I don't want to use her real name on here because I know she values her privacy.
So good to see you looking so fantastic and positive. Over the years you have taken us on a scary rollercoaster ride...
Part of my moving on has been less open following and sadly I recently purged thousands of bookmarks and browsing / viewing history where I know the Debra you seek was to be found. Last time I looked she had a steady liv in partner and it looked like she was going to vanish as so many of us finally do.
Talent and good looks are sure to pay off in the end, best of luck.
Post a Comment