Thursday, December 30, 2010

The interview

I think the interview went well, although looking back there were things I feel like I could have done better, but I know that's just how I am. The guy who interviewed me was nice, and I think I'd really enjoy the job. It will pay less than I was making before, and I'll probably have to work some nights and weekends, but we can deal with that. I'll know by next week if I make it to the second round of interviews. So, now we just have to wait, which I hate doing. But all in all I'm pleased with how the interview went and I'm confident I'll get a second interview.

4 comments:

Debra said...

yay girl I'm so glad! Hope it continues to go well!

Calie said...

I'm cheering for you, girl!

Melissa said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Melissa XX

Kristina Nicole Devereaux said...

Good Luck Rebecca! I am rooting for you girl and hopeful that you will get the job. Have a Happy New Year!