Wednesday, December 22, 2010
A year of blogging
It completely slipped my mind that December 7th was the one year anniversary of my blog. I can't believe it's already been that long! It's certainly been an eventful year full of ups and downs, but when I look back to where I was a year ago I can see I've come a long way and I feel really good about that. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was nervous about wearing shorts during the summer with my shaved legs, and now I'm comfortable and confident (most of the time!) as Rebecca. It's an amazing and wonderful feeling to finally be able to be who I am and to not have to pretend to be someone I'm not. The more I think about that I realize what an amazing gift that is, considering that I spent most of my life feeling lost and believing that I would never reach this point where I am today. I need to think about that when I'm feeling down, because things could definitely be a lot worse. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new year and seeing what life has in store for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Here's to another great year. :)
Congratulations on your first year! WIshing you the best in the new year!
Happy Holidays!
Melissa XX
A year already huh? Good for you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Rebecca!
Congratulations, Rebecca. You have a good following for only one year of blogging. Keep it up and don't just disappear on us!
Calie xxx
Post a Comment