
A new day dawns and still no word from my father. He did call my sister, but she wasn't home at the time so she'll call him back today. I feel bad for her because I didn't want to put her in an awkward situation, but hopefully it will be a cordial conversation. I haven't been as nervous as I anticipated, although every time the phone rings my heart skips a few beats! So, that's where I'm at, eagerly awaiting a phone call and hoping for the best.

3 comments:
This must be pretty nerve wracking. I'm glad it isn't making you too nervous. At least you have your sister on your side.
I am still praying for that job interview you have coming up. May the Lord bless you mightily.
Hugs
Hi Cynthia,
Thank you so much for all your support and prayers, it means a lot to me. I'm also praying for you and that you find a job soon.
I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged that he still hasn't contacted me yet, but I'm trying to keep in mind that this is a huge shock for him and he'll need some time to deal with it.
Hugs,
Rebecca
Good luck!!! By the way that photograph is GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment