Monday, June 20, 2011

Thanks for the warm welcome back! I didn't mean to make everyone worry; I just didn't realize it had been nearly two months since my last post. Things got rough for a while and I retreated from everything; sort of closing myself off like the flower bud in the picture. But hopefully now I'm on my way towards opening up into something like the beautiful flower. I am genuinely touched that so many of you care about me, and I'm happy to be back!

3 comments:

Cynthia Jane said...

We are all happy to have you back in any capacity, long term or short term.

As for me , I am praying every day for your upcoming interview. Whatever the answer, I know it will be the Lords will. I'm still looking for employment ( 16 months now ). But the Lord is gracious and I'm not worried...He has a good job waiting for me. He has a good job waiting for you, just walk with the Lord.

Love your photography. You really do have talent there. Maybe your should look into a career as a photographer. Surely you could sell your photographs to some publication out there.

Many Blessings, Hugs, And prayers coming your way.

Debra said...

It's definitely good to see you posting some again girl. *hugs*

Calie said...

Nice to see you back.