Friday, June 17, 2011

A good omen?

Wednesday morning I went out to my backyard to take some pictures and was fortunate enough to see two beautiful butterflies. For me and many others in our community, butterflies hold a special significance because of the transformation they undergo, which is so symbolic of the journey we undertake. These two were butterflies I hadn’t seen before, and I wondered if perhaps it was an omen of good things to come. I don’t normally put much stock in things such as omens or “signs”, but lately I’m trying to have a more positive outlook on life and I thought it was neat that I saw them at that particular time. It got my day off to a nice start and left me feeling happy and hopeful. Well, it appears it was a good omen after all because I received a call this morning to schedule an interview for later this month!



5 comments:

A said...

Rebecca!

Great to see a post from you. Missed you.

Hugs,

April

Cynthia Jane said...

REBECCA!!!

So wonderful to hear from you again. We all missed you so much.

Your pictures are beautiful. The first one almost looks like a moth. I have seen some moths that are even more beautiful butterflies.

Sometimes God will show you something special He has made. He wants your attention.

I have been praying diligently for God to find just the right job for you. I will continue to do so, especially with this news now. Trust in the Lord.

Many Blessings, Hugs, and Prayers coming your way.

Melissa said...

Great news! Good luck on the interview. Glad to see you back too!

Melissa XX

Caroline said...

Pictures to put us to shame yet again!

Let us hope the interview transforms your life.

Good to see you post.

Caroline xx

Jillaine said...

yay !!! Was worried about you. Am so happy for your omen!