
Still no phone call from my dad, but I figured he would wait until the end of the week to call, so I’m not too stressed about it. Although every time the phone rings my heart beats a bit faster. I just hope he’s working through his feelings and coming to terms with how he feels, however that might be. But I know he still loves me and we’re talking, so those are good signs. And he’s making an effort to be supportive and understanding, which is all I can ask for. Perhaps this may end up bringing us closer together in the long run. Who knows; stranger things have happened.
I had to dress in full guy mode for a function with my son last week, and it was miserable. I felt really, really uncomfortable. I don’t pay much attention to my clothes anymore, but it was quite a jolt to my psyche to have to go back to male clothes, even though it was for less than two hours. My transition has such a slow process that it’s sometimes difficult to measure how much progress I’ve made, but that clearly demonstrated how far I’ve come in how I present and what I’m comfortable with. It doesn’t seem that long ago that I was scared to go out with shaved legs or wearing nail polish. It feels good to know that I have made progress.

9 comments:
Girl, you've made incredible progress and you look gorgeous! That smile is infectious!
WOW!!! You look great, so very natural.
Hugs,
April
As they said, WOW. You look great and your spirit shines through.
I too was never any good at doing anything like normal male clothing. I was forced to for a few funerals and just wished it was my own!
Never having any really masculine clothing except that funeral suit, hardly worn, offers accepted!, I have not been able to go through the wardrobe purging ritual to say goodbye to the old self.
I can't add a single thing that the others haven't said. You look absolutely stunning.
Hugs and of course Prayers,
Cynthia XX
PS: Remember everyone, send your get well wishes and prayers to Melissa. She really needs the prayers.
Wow, you look absolutely beautiful in your new picture!
rebecca...
you look absolutely gorgeous. i agree with everyone else.
Truly, entirely, and unequivocally stunning Rebecca.
You look SO GORGEOUS!!!
You are gorgeous, girl!! Love the hair.
Calie xxx
Post a Comment