Friday, February 26, 2010
"that part of my life"
I’m really having a tough time trying to figure out things to post on my blog since I don’t have any transition updates or anything new to write about concerning that part of my life. I hate having to say “that part of my life”. The thing that is most disappointing is that my life is still compartmentalized; I have my “George life” and my “Rebecca life”. I want and need to able to just be me. But at the moment I’m not sure who “me” is, and sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever figure that out. Rebecca seems to be lost for now, so it appears as if this will be “The Summer of George”, following in the great Seinfeldian tradition! Hopefully I won’t end up ensconced in velvet! So, in the meantime, I guess you’ll have to settle for posts about cooking and gardening and other areas of my life. Gosh, I feel like Martha Stewart! Hopefully I can manage to stay out of the slammer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh dear, the summer of George Costanza? How depressing! I have news for you though. Cooking, gardening and Martha Stewart do not sound very George-like. Perhaps you will end up with the summer of Elaine after all?
Post a Comment