A couple of weeks ago we had a stretch of very cold weather which caused several water mains around town to break. There was one that shot water into the air, which coated everything in the area with a thick coating of ice. This presented a wonderful opportunity to get some unique photos. Unfortunately the sun wasn't shining, which caused the colors to be less vivid and made it more of a challenge, but I still felt like I got some decent shots. Sorry for posting so many pictures, but I had so many I liked and I had a tough time deciding which ones to post!
Love the gravity defying look of these shots, we just have dirty black piles of shovelled ice, yours are as beautiful as mine would be dull. Smart to get out there, being there is half the work!
3 comments:
You have a great eye, Rebecca.
Love the gravity defying look of these shots, we just have dirty black piles of shovelled ice, yours are as beautiful as mine would be dull. Smart to get out there, being there is half the work!
Caroline xxx
Quite, quite beautiful! You are a talented lady.
Post a Comment