Monday, December 7, 2009

This is me (just don't look at my hair!)



6 comments:

Amy K. said...

Why no lookee hair? I think it looks pretty, just like the rest of you. :)

And I see you've found my cat, Midnight. She looks just like that, and lays the same way too. I could've sworn she was right on the back of our sofa. Oh well. I'll take her back now, and thanks for watching her. :P

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the nice compliment Amy. I don't like the wig; it looks too poofy on the top, kind of like the "big hair" look from the 1980s. Time to get a new wig until my own hair gets longer.

I actually have two black cats! You can have both of them, and I'll even throw in some food! Just kidding; I've had them forever and kind of grown attached to them, even if they are a pain in the butt sometimes!

Marie said...

Rebecca,
I'm like Amy - your hair isn't as bad as you make it out to be! I think that it's appropriate for your age. It's better than the wig I just threw out, that was almost to my shoulder blades. (But it sure was forgiving in the wind!) I'm anxious to read more as you discover yourself. Good luck to you, lady!

Marie

Debra said...

Wow girl you look amazingly gorgeous!!! =) And what's wrong with your hair, girl??? I see NOTHING wrong!!

BTW I'm stealing those peeptoes =)

Rebecca said...

Maybe I'm just being overly picky about the wig, but I still think there is just too much fluff on top. But thank you all for the encouraging words; now I won't be quite as uncomfortable wearing it.

I just love my peeptoe heels! I also have a pair of red ones!

Calie said...

Well, Rebecca, the first attribute that hit my eye was those sexy legs. Jerica's right. You are gorgeous. And, what's wrong with your hair?

Calie xxx