I’m glad it’s Friday. I’m really, really glad it’s Friday. I’m worn out and ready for a nap. Lots of turmoil at work this week, which has been mentally exhausting. Big changes are coming, and that’s not necessarily a good thing. But what else is there to do but deal with it as best I can. It makes me wonder if there is ever a point in life where things just run smoothly without any major issues to deal with. I suspect not. Oh well, no one ever promised us it would be easy. I’m rambling and using clichés; not a good sign. My brain is running on fumes at this point. But the day is almost over and I can soon go home and plop down in front of the tv and watch the Cardinals game. Nothing like a good baseball game to get re-energized. Maybe I’ll order a pizza. Yes, I confess that I’m going to be a couch potato tonight. But we all deserve a night to just veg out every so often. And tonight is my night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment