
After seeing the picture a friend recently posted, I got curious about what I looked like from a distance, so I took some pictures last night. I’m sort of hesitant to post this because I’m not wearing any foundation or make-up (hence the less than ideal lighting!), so please be kind and only look at my hair and anything from the neck down! My hair is getting long enough to where I can actually style it now, although I didn't spend much time on it for the picture, I just used a touch of mousse and combed it out real quick. I'm happy with my figure. I don't see any obvious changes from HRT yet, mostly because I feel like I've always had more of a womanly figure than a male figure, but hopefully I’ll eventually get more hips and a smaller waist. I’m pleased with my breast growth so far, although you can’t really see much in the picture, but I promise there is something there! Anyway, this is where I'm at after three months on HRT.
Can you believe this is my third post this week??? That's a new record for me!!

3 comments:
wow girl! You look like a woman to me. Your figure alone is an hourglass already! I'm jealous! =) *hugs*
<3 Jerica
As Jerica said! You had an excellent starting point for your transition. You're already incredibly beautiful. If you elect to continue, I think your transition will go really smoothly!
What a figure! Where'd you get those hips, girl?
Now, don't get too skinny. Not good for you!
Calie xxx
Post a Comment