I noticed today that I lost another follower to my blog. I lost one a month or two ago, then gained one a few weeks ago, and now lost another one. I wonder who it was and why they left. I know it shouldn't matter, but it does. These days every little thing feels magnified in my mind. I figure they got tired of the constant negativity in my posts, which I can't blame them for feeling that way. I've been considering taking a break from blogging until I had something positive to write about, which at the rate things are going could be a very long time, so maybe this is a sign that I should do that. I don't know. I've tried to blog more often and about various topics in the hope that it might help me feel better and feel more connected, but it hasn't. I fear that if I retreat even further into myself that I'll never come out. Who knows. What is that saying, if a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound if there's no one there to her it?
I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one they love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It is very hard to dance around the issues that are filling your life; these are the blogable topics after all; the things we know and the way we feel. I have found some solace in sharing the 'life internal', but again, depression-fed ideas, as you suggest, are hardly the sort of thing an 'audience' is likely to enjoy; or is it?
It may be that those who follow our writings will sort themselves out over time, as our tone and topic changes. Personally, I hope to be able to share the joy you will find when life becomes fulfilling again. Hopefully, very soon. Happy Valentine's Day. <3
Halle
Still be here whenever you put up your next post. You will get there in the end.
Caroline xxx
I don't even keep track of followers anymore. I used to fret over losing one. Sometimes it is just Blogger or the follower quits everything. I wouldn't worry about it. If they didn't want to read what you write, you don't want them anyway.
More importantly, Rebecca, is that the following you do have are loyal and they care about you.
Happy Valentines.
Calie xxx
Yeah, what Calie said. I guarantee it wasn't someone that comments. I have lost a few here and there, and I obsessed about it. If I finally figured it out, I would notice that they were gone from everyone's blogs. I doubt that it is you.
Count me as one that enjoys your pictures, family stories, snow reports, and job pursuit. We like YOU, and that's why we read.
It wasn't me!
Oh wait... I wasn't a follower to begin with. I find it unnecessary to follow blogs that are on T-Central, since... well they're on T-Central... LOL. I find the majority of my readers also come from there.
I hope things start going better for you soon.
*hugs* girl.
Blogging is blogging about how you feel, whether it be negative or positive...it's REAL. It can't be forced (or it can..but it won't be as real).
Some people come and go , I have people drop me off facebook all the time
Hi Rebecca, I am shocked at how much we have to say.. I wish that life was not so brutal to the most beautiful women, what have we done wrong..?
I wish I could employ all TS people...
Post a Comment