Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Today's job interview
I just got back from my interview for the Event Coordinator job. I was expecting it to be a one-on-one interview, so I was a bit shocked to walk into a conference with close to a dozen people. But everyone seemed really nice and I feel like the interview went really well. But then I thought the other interviews went well, so apparently that doesn't mean much. I was very prepared and wasn't too nervous, and I felt like I handled myself well and gave good thoughtful answers to their questions. There were a couple of questions I feel like I could have done a little better on, but all things considered, I was pleased with how it went. So now I wait. Hopefully I'll have some good news soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fingers crossed here.
Caroline xxx
Mine too!!
Calie xxx
Rooting for you!
Post a Comment