Friday, February 4, 2011
The stranger in the mirror
I so wish I had some good news for a change to post on my blog instead of the usual bad news and complaining. I’ve become such a negative person; someone I barely recognize anymore. As my world gets smaller and smaller I just keep closing myself off from feeling anything. I’m losing so much of myself, and I wonder if I’ll ever get that back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet you see a guy in the mirror?
Happens to all of us, Rebecca.
I had dinner tonight with someone you know of who shares your name...a beautiful woman who was turning the heads of all the guys and a lot of the women in this trendy restaurant. She just happened to bring up the person she still sees in the mirror.
It will get better, sweetie. Believe me....please?
Calie xxx
Sweetie, we all go through periods of darkness, where there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel, but eventually that light re-appears!
Hang in there dear! You will make it through this dark passage, and never forget, we are with you all the way, even if you can't see us!
Melissa XX
Post a Comment