Here are a few pictures of what the storm left behind and our efforts at digging out. I think we ended up getting 19 inches of snow. Highway 70, the main east-west route through Missouri, was shut down from St. Louis to Kansas City, but it was open again today. It was an unexpected surprise to wake up to the sun shining this morning. They just now plowed a path down our road, so we can now leave the house if we need to, although since school is canceled again tomorrow I think we'll stay off the roads for another day.
Yikes! I hope you have a snow blower to clear that driveway! That woud be back breaking to shovel! Smart girl, leaving your wiper blades up. Hope all is well, and that you still have electricity.
2 comments:
Yikes! I hope you have a snow blower to clear that driveway! That woud be back breaking to shovel! Smart girl, leaving your wiper blades up. Hope all is well, and that you still have electricity.
Melissa XX
Yikes, as Melissa says! I remember days like these from my not too distant past on the east coast.
Calie xxx
Post a Comment