I took a dip into the world of on-line dating. I wasn’t sure
whether to put I was looking for men or women. Sounds odd I’m sure, but it’s
been so long since I’ve even thought about dating or relationships that I’m
still trying to figure out whether I want to date men or women. I initially put
men, but after seeing the matches selected for me I immediately changed it to
women. I realize on-line dating isn’t going to help you find the highest
quality men, but still. Ick!!! So, I’ve
had several women show interest in me, and one woman who has e-mailed with me, but
I haven’t heard from her in three days, so it looks like that’s heading
nowhere. Ugh. This is scary because I don’t want to get hurt, but I know it’s something
I need to do unless I want to be alone all my life. Being on the shy side it’s
tough for me to make new friends, and I don’t know how to go about meeting
lesbian women in particular. In that regard on-line dating sites are a good fit
for me, but even on those sites there aren’t that many women. But, as I said
earlier, it’s a step in the right direction and it’s better than doing nothing.
So, on-ward and up-ward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment