Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Post surgery picture

Here is a picture of what I look like after my surgery. My nose and throat are still swollen, and my nose looks kind of funky in the picture for some reason, but I'm really pleased with the results!

7 comments:

Sonora Sage said...

You look AMAZING! Congratulations.

Caroline said...

I can see why you are smiling....

A said...

Beautiful!!!

Marie said...

You look wonderful, Rebecca. I couldn't believe the "before" and "after". You look like a totally different person. The best part, though, is that you look comfortable now - you're now YOU. Hugs to you!

Marie

Anonymous said...

Yes Rebecca, nicely done. You look and sound genuinely happy.

Congratulations.

Anne

Kay & Sarah said...

Rebecca, you look fabulous darlin', happy and contented and that's all you need to be comfortable with yourself. Congrats.

Debra said...

OMG congratz!!!! You look wonderful =)